Relationship Manager (Sales)
We are looking for someone with a strong background in customer service and sales and an understanding of current trends.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Technology skills required to communicate internally
and externally via email and text message
- Work experience in Microsoft Office or Open Office
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Knowledge of marketing, social media, and current technologies
- Proven sales ability and experience
- Must have own vehicle and insurance. Clean driving record preferred.
- Ensure customer relationships and positive and that customer
service requirements are met
- Conduct sales presentations for clients
- Prospect for new accounts
- Flexible schedule (May require some nights and weekends.)
- Routinely interacts face-to-face with customers to foster strong
relationships and maintain satisfaction
- Work with Creative Director to determine client needs and strategy
- Personally accountable for time allocation and priorities
- Meet sales goals
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins.